Friday, March 8, 2013

Hi! I'm Jazz Gabrielle.



Girl, or very pretty gay boy? Kidding!

You can call me whatever you like. I’m a 16-year-old interior design student and aspiring DJ. I currently live in Manila, but I would love to travel around the world someday! This blog acts as a journal, where I write about art, travel, music, fashion, and whatever catches my eye.

I love crafts, electronic music, microwaved chocolate cakes, and glitter! I could bathe in glitter. I’m not much of a movie person, but I do enjoy watching TV series which include Glee, New Girl, HIMYM, and The Walking Dead!

A perfect day for me would include cool weather, cloudy skies, spending the day wandering around somewhere (a park, a small town, whatever) with a few friends, while taking photos and drinking frappuccinos. I’d have extra spicy buffalo wings for dinner yuuum and top my day off with some stargazing until the sun rises. tl;dr: a big day out.

That's all for now. If you're curious about anything else, hit me up on Ask.fm or comment below! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment