Friday, March 8, 2013

Nail Art March!

So I was scrolling through my Instagram timeline when I found someone repost a photo by @californails about a nail art challenge for March! I'm not sure how long this has been going on (I'm relatively new to IG), but I think it's really awesome to find a challenge that's actually do-able!

It goes like this:

March

01 - Chevron
04 - Stripes
07 - Gradients
10 - Color Block
13 - Luck
17 - St. Patty's Day
19 - Vintage
22 - Swatch
25 - Sparkles
28 - Floral
31 - Pastels

You can also get a photo version of the list on http://www.californails.com/ :)

I haven't done the one for today yet (gradients) but here's the one I did for the stripes category!


I used a blue polish from Elianto (the name got rubbed off... I've had it for so long :P) and a white nail art pen. My hands are a little shaky, but I think it looks okay!

I'm thinking of doing a mani like the one on Cobra Starship's Hot Mess album cover when I have the time... 


I attempted it a couple of years ago. It wasn't so good, but it was fun to do (kept me occupied for a day!) and I think I can make a better version now. Haha!

Follow me on IG: @gabventuretime and my nail art account, @glazedaze! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment