Saturday, March 16, 2013

Summer Lovin'

 ...jk

This week has been so heavy. Pulled two or three all-nighters in a row, and ended up sleeping on anything I can lean on... and laughing at the way I draw toilets.

I know, right.

A lot of people are on vacation now, and I'm jelly. Everyone's like, "0MG SUMM3R V4C4T10N L0L3RZ!!<3 T1M3 2 R34D 5UM B00KS 4ND L4Z3 4R0UND!" For a minute, I even forgot that I still had classes 'cause I was searching for books to read, so I wouldn't be laying in bed for three months... then I remembered. Oh well, oh well.

Today, I had to wake up early to go to my little brother's PTC which was at 10am. What time did I wake up? 9:50, BUT we got there on time. Magic. I spent most of my time taking these photos:



While my little brother (who got accelerated and is graduating this Monday, by the way!) took these photos...


By the way, here are the nails I did for the color block day of my nail art challenge!

 Still have to improve on cleaning it up!

 Follow me on Instagram! @gabventuretime



No comments:

Post a Comment