Monday, March 18, 2013

Torch

Today was my brother's graduation from pre-school! We went to OB Montessori (Greenhills branch) this morning for the ceremony. When I got there, I remembered the time I took my entrance exams... which I do not wanna elaborate on. Haha.

In other news, I wore a dress today! Brownie points!

Afterwards, we went to Torch Restaurant in Greenhills, along Connecticut Street. The interiors were nice and the place wasn't crowded either.





We tried a bunch of food. Truffle fries, homemade fries, salad bar, cheese pizza, angus steak, mushroom bisque, pumpkin soup... they were all good! My ultimate favorite though, was the steak fondue (sorry for the grainy photo!):


Oooooooooh.

The vegan life is not for me.

Like them on Facebook and follow them on IG!

No comments:

Post a Comment