Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fully Booked + Novamobili

 


I can't believe that I've never gone to the top floor of Fully Booked at BHS before! I don't know why I never bothered to go past the Starbucks floor. I seriously had no idea; I thought the Starbucks floor was the top. No wonder I couldn't find any of the CDs my friends keep talking about!


All Time Low albums (eeep!):


Adventure Time! Couldn't help it:

There's also this opening from Fully Booked's second or third floor that leads to a section full of art books. It felt like heaven. It had everything from fashion design to photography, graphic art, architecture, you name it! Walk a bit more and you'll get to Novamobili, an Italian furniture store. Their space-saving furniture and closets were so awesome! Very simple and functional. Totally worth visiting! Didn't get to take photos of the display though. :(

Follow and "Like" them!
Fully Booked: Twitter/Facebook
Novamobili Manila: Twitter/Facebook
Check out the links on my right sidebar as well!



2 comments:

  1. I didn't know about the art section omg bless you :((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know either! I just noticed when I got to the next floor (I forgot which) that the left wall was open. It was ~magical~

      Delete