Monday, April 1, 2013

Pool Party

Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

Tomorrow is my last rest day, so I decided to blog about my very short break... or very long weekend.

I've been wishing for a day of swimming for weeks so this trip with my family in Taguig last Friday got me stoked! Thank god, there were no other people in the pool when we got there. Private pool vibez. But not really. My little brother was pretty excited too, as you can see:



The water was really clean, but my eyes would sting whenever I'd try to open them underwater! It still was a fun day though, even with the scratches we got from the sharp little rocks bordering the pool. What makes it better is I didn't get darker, unlike how I usually do! I used to literally watch my skin turn darker when I was under the sun.



The rest of the day was pretty chill. I finally got the chance to watch Silver Linings Playbook, and it was a good movie! I spent the night eating chicken wings, drinking apple juice...

Chilling outside:



Chilling outside screen doors:



and chilling on sofas:


Yes, it was a great day.

Follow me on Tumblr and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment