Saturday, April 13, 2013

Random Access Memories

This was a pretty uneventful week, but I'm glad I finally got the motivation to change my layout! Does it look better than the old one, or...?

Anyway, I spent last weekend practicing my pancake-flipping skills. They've improved a lot! I actually had to read and watch tutorials on how to flip them. They don't look like scrambled eggs anymore!


I've been cleaning my drawers little by little (the hot weather and the rashes I get = huge distraction) and I found some of my cassette tapes!

Eminem!


...and Daft Punk!

Speaking of Daft Punk, I'm super stoked for their new album, Random Access Memories! They have such feel-good music. I've been waiting for a new album for ages. I hope they go on a world tour! *nudge nudge*

Follow DaftPunkPH on Twitter and check this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment