Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Impromptu Road Trip

A few weeks ago, at 2 AM, my family came up with this idea to 'go to Tagaytay right now,' and we did! We all packed really quickly and left.



I fell asleep somewhere along the way, and when I woke up, we were at Burger King somewhere along SLEX. There's nothing like eating burgers at 3AM.



Sleepy little bro.


We got to Tagaytay at around 5AM. I was so disoriented, I went to sleep right when I got there!

The next day, I walked around the resort (inn? motel? lodge?) we were staying in 'cause I honestly had no idea where we were. I found this pretty garden near our room!






We spent the rest of the day driving around Tagaytay, and we stopped at LZM Restaurant, which my mom says has the best chicharong bulaklak ever... she was right. I don't eat chicharon and even I liked it. I had salpicao with it too. Yummy foood.



Afterwards, we went to the Sky Park, where you can find the tallest ferris wheel in the Philippines, the Sky Eye. It's a great place! It isn't completely finished yet, though. I think they're going to add more restaurants to the area.



We topped the day off with a ride on the Sky Eye. Thank god I was able to control my fear of heights. Still, I got that ticklish feeling in my legs when I was looking down!





I think the Sky Eye would be better to ride during the day, considering the fact that there aren't so many lights in Tagaytay at night, so you wouldn't get much of a view.

If you're going to Tagaytay, I really suggest you take your family there for some fun! They have this sort of caterpillar ride called the 'Nessi Coaster,' a train that goes around the park, and a lot of rides for little kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment