Monday, May 6, 2013

Wanderland

As most of you know, Karpos Multimedia has created an annual music and arts festival called Wanderland, which will be held on May 18, 2013 at Circuit Makati!


I saw the show's poster and couldn't help but use it as inspiration for some nail art!

I started out by sketching some designs based on the characters on the poster:



...then I started painting! I had so much fun mixing the colours together and I was actually surprised to finish the whole set in just one day.

 

I also made a set that was based on my current manicure:



I think they turned out pretty well!


I'm currently selling the nail set on the bottom. If you're interested, comment below (Philippines only)! I'll be making a couple more nail sets very soon (just comment if you have suggestions/design requests and I'll try to make them for you! :D) and I'll also be selling iPhone 5 cases I've decorated myself, so keep an eye out for those!

Also, Wanderland is holding a poster-making contest (which I was supposed to join, whoops) and the entries are really awesome! Check them out and 'like' your favorite/s: http://www.facebook.com/wanderlandfest

No comments:

Post a Comment