Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sugar Rush

No, this isn't a post about Candy Crush. Yes, I know that the game actually says 'sugar crush.'

Wow, a music post!

I've been drinking an awful lot of Coke floats lately (or at least, more than I usually do) and I noticed that they have this effect on me. They're like drugs. I get super hyper and I feel like running around the house. Sometimes, I actually do run around the house. Everything just goes from silent to super trippy.

To somehow describe this feeling further, I've created a playlist. I didn't focus so much on lyrics, but more on the vibe they gave off. Enjoy. Or not. Whatever.

I've included links so you could listen to them. Neither the videos nor the music are mine.

1. Behind the Sea by Panic! at the Disco
2. Like or Like Like by Miniature Tigers
3. Bizarre Love Triangle by New Order. This song is my jam.
4. Barcelona by The Plastiscines
5. Big Fat Bass feat. will.i.am by Britney Spears hoho
6. Smash the Floor by We Bang
7. First of the Year (Equinox) by Skrillex
8. Good Girls Go Bad (Cash Cash Remix) originally by Cobra Starship
9. Planetary (GO!) by My Chemical Romance
10. Superheroes by Daft Punk

Now, go buy me a Coke float.

No comments:

Post a Comment