Monday, June 17, 2013

TL;DR: What I've been up to this week.

I'm using a Mac. I just felt like it needed to be said. Man, this thing is cool.

This blog just reached 1,000 pageviews, yay! Love you guys. 

No photos in this post, sadly. I just wanna blog and talk about my life. *glitter bombs!*

This past week was nice. Last Wednesday, I went to Timezone at High Street with my cousins. They didn't have Dance Dance Revolution, boo but they did have DJMax Technika which was... good enough.

Just kidding, it was GREAT.

My cousin slept over last Friday 'cause she wanted to join us ('us' being me and my uncle... my uncle and I?) to go to a special screening of Man of Steel at Glorietta. Henry Cavill. That is all. Seriously though, the movie was epic. You should go see it if you haven't already.

After the movie, my uncle and I dropped my cousin off at UST 'cause she had a training sesh with her dance troupe. After that, I ate at Ma Mon Luk(did I spell that right?) for the first time. I also ate siopao for the first time (okay, maybe not the first time, but it's the first time I've finished half of one. #swag) Great food! No wonder the resto's still standing after all this time.

On our way to my uncle's dressmaker to pick up the pants he had made... or was it a martial arts outfit of some sort (what is up with my grammar today) we stopped at Starbucks to get some drinks! Yay, overpriced coffee! I got an espresso frappe. Yummeh.

There was this guy next to me in line, who looked kinda like Greyson Chance but a bit older, and he kinda smiled at me. HAHA

OKAY ENOUGH

Later that night after we got home, my cousin invited me to go to her place, and I was like, "No, you go here!" ...so she did. Sleepover part tres! Eating! Trips to Mini Stop! Real Talk! More eating!

The next day, my aunt (my uncle's wife's sister... my aunt.) visited and invited us to watch Tarzan (the musical) with her at Meralco Theater! We said yes obviously and took a shower and put dresses on and everything. Hooray! I wore heels and I can walk in them properly, hooray!

Tarzan was awesome! Musicals are my guilty pleasure. All of the actors had perfect voices and perfect faces and ugh. Go. Watch. It. Man of Steel and Tarzan. Go. 

After the show, we went outside, had some siomai and waited for the actors to come out so we could have photos with them. While waiting, we saw a few celebrities walking around -- Erik Santos, Tom whose-last-name-I-do-not-know from PBB, and Aiza Seguerra (eep!).

We ended up not seeing any of the actors, but that's okay. *heart shatters into a million pieces* Kidding! It's all good.

Afterwards, we had a Father's Day dinner at Hai Chix & Steaks at Home Depot in Ortigas. The food there was heavenly. I had calamares, shrimp, and my true loves, steak and buffalo wings. A+++

We went back to my uncle's house to have some dessert. In the living room, there were two faded photographs of my cousins on canvas. My aunt asked me to turn them into pop art-inspired pieces! Of course, I accepted the challenge.

So... that's what I'm doing right now. I am drowning in acrylic paint and marker heaven. I'll post progress shots when I get them done (hopefully very soon)!

This past week has been very interesting. Very.

Adios.

Check out the links on my sidebar, pretty please!

No comments:

Post a Comment